Is there a paid position in North Devon’s voluntary sector that you would like to advertise here? Please send the details to email@example.com so we can list it.
A local sports club is looking for a
Book-keeper on a self-employed basis to manage its accounts. The
role should take between 4 to 5 hours per month. The successful
candidate will be required to input all income and expenditure and to prepare
the accounts for presentation at the quarterly committee meetings. Quotes or any questions should be sent to
Claire Fisher at Encompass Southwest via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The key duties will include:
- To assist in maintaining the accounting function of the club.
- To allocate funding to each age group and support in setting budgets.
- To process all income from membership, sponsorship and grants etc.
- To process all expenditure for each age group and general funds.
- To abide by financial procedures and administrative systems to ensure accurate capture of financial information as required, including cataloguing of all receipts and maintaining proper filing of financial documents.
- To assist in the preparation of end of year returns, financial accounts for the annual submission to the FCA
North Devon Sunrise CIC is looking for a Community Development and Support Worker to work on a part-time basis at its office in Barnstaple.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with diverse communities across Northern Devon to develop project activities, improve access to services and promote human equality. North Devon Sunrise is looking for someone with experience, enthusiam and understanding of working with the LGT+ community in particular, and/or BAME groups.
A Job Description and Application Form can be downloaded from the North Devon Sunrise website at: www.northdevonsunrise.org/about-us/jobs-volunteering
The closing date for applications is midday on Monday 25 September 2017.
North Devon Sunrise is a small Community Interest Company providing a range of support to members of minority communities in North Devon and Torridge.